kanav justa Poems
- The World Today the withering heights of fading grace a ...
- The Egg Covered with a shell, as white as snow You wonder ...
- The Avengers When the heavens roar In the language of the ...
- Seeds Of Life beneath the ground, a solitary seed no mates ...
- Embrace The Beauty we speak of the splendor of the flowers ...
- Heart Of Stone A broken wing, and a broken bone Of a bird, ...
- In A Cold Cold Night Sitting at my home Peeping out through ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''In the darkest night there is light far far away, that would come to me like a bee comes to a flower or death to a man and slay the darkness with its dominance.''..
The World Today
the withering heights of fading grace
a mirror not reflect all, but only the face
we have heard the wise men proudly say
skins and bones they wither away
despite knowing the answers all
we tread on a path where we bound to fall
when truth lay close , we close our eyes
our sight lighten when it meets the lies
of all the miseries when this world is done
our night will eat the glittering sun
the world today is a world of shame
the world today would forever be the same
where a fortress never built on a bedrock of trust
where no gold enough to slay ...