Did you dare a tiny peep at this poem?
Now that you're reading, I see you did!
Which is exactly why I must shoo you out-
Go ahead, do as you're bid!
Are you still reading this wretched poem?
Did I not tell you to go away?
Now scram for good, and don't come back!
Don't ask, just do what I say!
Why do your eyes continue downward?
Do you have a case of dyslexia?
But wait, you wouldn't know it's about-
But just in case you really aren't
My nerves are really on end
Do I have to show you to the door?
For your mother I will soon send!
Alas, now you're at the bottom
Of this eternally-cured write.
You will soon grow the Poet's Wart-
But don't tell anybody of your blight!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confidential-Keep Out by Leslie Ching )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Glorious Leader, Chris Zachariou
- Karma says Patience, abigail sikwenda
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta