Lawrence S. Pertillar
Considered The Joke Too!
I'd just want to say...
Your spelling of 'considered',
Had been done in an incorrect way.
I wish to point that out,
To bring it to your attention...
You have nothing to really,
Laugh that loud about.
'You can not be serious? '
I've been assigned to correct your flaws.
And your unconscious blemishes.
'Had you thought you were being used.
And considered the joke too? '
I am known to be the master of correctness.
'You must be 'half-way' out of the house? '
Why do you point to your head?
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Considered The Joke Too! by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- whats the point?, binod bastola
- If You Should Read This Poem, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- My Mother, Tony Adah
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid
- May Evening: Portrush East Strand, bryan wallace
- Girl In A Garden, Leslie Philibert
- Black and white!, SALINI NAIR
- Silverware, Trent Clark