Marvin Brato Sr
Constructive Criticisn (Repost)
Imperfection is the way
describes what is life each day.
Its true meaning is comprehend fully
after everything fell apart painfully.
Having failed truly we can say
'existence gives no perfect day',
proves mistakes come our way.
Imperfection is an infinite thing,
sorrows and pain it does bring.
Its essence is misunderstand,
as something we can't withstand.
If each individual aspires for perfection,
thinking positive may hold as consolation;
and believing there's always a solution.
Perfection seems inconceivable
but practice makes it achievable.
Those who act optimistic
and refrain being pessimistic,
only then perfection becomes real
and honest work inspires a better deal
by accepting criticism as a goodwill.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Constructive Criticisn (Repost) by Marvin Brato Sr )
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz