Marvin Brato Sr
Constructive Criticisn (Repost)
Imperfection is the way
describes what is life each day.
Its true meaning is comprehend fully
after everything fell apart painfully.
Having failed truly we can say
'existence gives no perfect day',
proves mistakes come our way.
Imperfection is an infinite thing,
sorrows and pain it does bring.
Its essence is misunderstand,
as something we can't withstand.
If each individual aspires for perfection,
thinking positive may hold as consolation;
and believing there's always a solution.
Perfection seems inconceivable
but practice makes it achievable.
Those who act optimistic
and refrain being pessimistic,
only then perfection becomes real
and honest work inspires a better deal
by accepting criticism as a goodwill.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Constructive Criticisn (Repost) by Marvin Brato Sr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The One Nobody Wants, Paul Burt
- Beauty Of Another Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv