O senora! Will u stop and help me
Listen to my story and tell me
I ‘m perplexed in the situation
Like the soldier lay on the border undecided
O senor! Can you turn off tanks for while?
And aid me
I’m unable to confront
Like the liar looking for equity
Why is that we all are in war?
At times with ourselves
Other times with some else
Why is that we all run?
At times from world
Other times from truth
Why is that we all grieve?
At times for loved ones
Other times for lost conscience
O pueblo! How I ever gonna find out?
and is there ever gonna be ending to this?
jahanvi .......................'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (contention by jahanvi ....................... )
- Time Passes By..., Alvin Jenner
- Comments, Frank Avon
- Raining Hay, Julian Mann
- Belief on God, HARIOM RASTOGI
- Creativity, Tex T Sarnie
- Three Small Fancies, Ananta Madhavan
- Sips through lips, Aftab Alam
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)