O senora! Will u stop and help me
Listen to my story and tell me
I ‘m perplexed in the situation
Like the soldier lay on the border undecided
O senor! Can you turn off tanks for while?
And aid me
I’m unable to confront
Like the liar looking for equity
Why is that we all are in war?
At times with ourselves
Other times with some else
Why is that we all run?
At times from world
Other times from truth
Why is that we all grieve?
At times for loved ones
Other times for lost conscience
O pueblo! How I ever gonna find out?
and is there ever gonna be ending to this?
jahanvi .......................'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (contention by jahanvi ....................... )
- On - that note, sEaN nOrTh
- In The Quiet Of The Night, Clive Blake
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #8, Brian Johnston
- Old Drunk's Advice to an Anxious Beau, Donal Mahoney
- TWAILE! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Mother, Tamara Dunn
- Autumn, Mark Hamilton
- J.Bast, I try your face... - translation.., Lyudmila Purgina
- It's Not Nice To Kill Other People, Is It Poetry
- Song To Sri Ramakrishna, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- The Three Little Pigs, Roald Dahl
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)