i broke a heart..
i broke a heart which was so dear
a heart dat loved me passionately
i broke a promise which was meant 2 be kept
a promise dat was lyf
i broke d trust of the one who cared
a trust of hope and believe
i broke the confidence of d person who confided in me
a confidence dat i would never betray
tears flow from d eyes which used 2 smile
and i became d reason for these tears
it's not easy to settle everything back
but its dreadfully difficult to see d pain in d eyes which rested upon me
i won't say 2 forgive me
but punish me coz d silence kills me from inside
i promise 2 never break ur heart again
coz it breaks me apart.
all i wanna say is 'I'M SORRY '
jahanvi .......................'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i broke a heart.. by jahanvi ....................... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki
- Because of intimacy, gajanan mishra
- while the stars spin our ferris wheel..., Mandolyn ...