Continue to Care
see if I care.
You've left before,
so I'm used to 'goodbye, '
I know that life isn't fair.
You've said all there is
you've played your games,
this isn't just a dare.
You've made promises,
you broke them all,
thus causing my life to tear.
Well, after all's been said,
after all's been done,
I can't say, 'I'll continue to care.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Continue to Care by Katherine Bryce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- poetic shenanigans, lee fones
- Homecoming, prasenjit banerjee
- She knows now, hasmukh amathalal
- I am on the top, gajanan mishra
- Invocation, Hans Raj Sharma
- The tempest death, Akshansh Pandey
- MY POEMS, MOHAMMAD SKATI