Behold, thy master, get on your knees and bow!
Control freak, his soul emanates a putrid reak.
A predator that prays on the vulnerable and weak.
His mission, to dehumanize. His methods so
cunning, deceptive and wise. Spinning a tangled
web of lies as he pulls the wool over your eyes.
You have no intentions to ever defy for upon him
you now rely. A slave you have become, obey & comply!
Silence, you are not allowed to ask why? !
The time has come to accept your fate.
Master has broken you say your final goodbye!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Control Freak by Jennifer O'Connor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- (1) The Ceaseless Waves of Sorrow, Uriah Hamilton
- An Ode to a Toad Named Frank, Susan Sparks
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes
- The Facebook Poem, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Jerk At Work, Alan W. Jankowski
- When Friends Betray Friends, Alan W. Jankowski
- My Love Did Sometimes Wander, Alan W. Jankowski
- No Help At All, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Bird, the Cat, the Monster and I…., Poetheart (back)