Behold, thy master, get on your knees and bow!
Control freak, his soul emanates a putrid reak.
A predator that prays on the vulnerable and weak.
His mission, to dehumanize. His methods so
cunning, deceptive and wise. Spinning a tangled
web of lies as he pulls the wool over your eyes.
You have no intentions to ever defy for upon him
you now rely. A slave you have become, obey & comply!
Silence, you are not allowed to ask why? !
The time has come to accept your fate.
Master has broken you say your final goodbye!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Control Freak by Jennifer O'Connor )
- How are you hittin' it?, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- The Forsaken Tradition, ALEX OGOH
- The different images in life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- India To Vow, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A Touch of Fall, Rhonda Trull
- YEN, Gina Borrebach
- Geleefd, geliefd, verzonken, Madrason writer
- That coming Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Set of Compromises, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- A Fundamental Fruit Of The Soul, Romella Kitchens
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- How Attractive Are You, Shaun Shane
- Daffodil, Shaun Shane
- 06 Perpetual Optimism, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 03 a love who's just like me, Shaun Shane
- what i am, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)