Suzanna C Chevalier (4-18-1966 / Elizabeth, New Jersey)
CORKSCREW COLOR REVEALED
Sitting up in Skunky’s room
Skunky finally admits the truth.
He finally says the corkscrew was
SILVER not red,
Skunky can’t keep his lies straight
in his head.
Skunky how will your other lies change
All I can say and conclude with my truthful rhyme:
There is a quote I read about being honest at all times
you will end up tripping on your shoe laces
from the lies you say from your mind.
Poet Other Poems
- “WE DON’T SMILE IN HERE”
- A H E B Would Not Shoot Back
- A HIGHLY EVOLVED BEING WOULD NOT SHOOT B...
- A Lesson Learned
- A ONENESS BLESSER GOES TO JAIL
- A Oneness Blesser Visits Jail
- A PRINCE NAMED EMERAY
- ADDICTED TO PAIN
- ANGELS BLESS MOTHER EARTH
- ANGELS ON MY LEFT & ON MY RIGHT
- Are You A Prince?
- ARE ZOO’S TREATING THEIR INMATES BETTER?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.