Where are you going my dear
Profit and loss are the only Budget of the corporate sector.
Who is there to recognised you my dear and
To give value no body is there to deliver life clue.
Life is not cricket pitch my dear where you can bat
And acquired four and six and what is the use of
My poem where common pleople not get a chance to mix.
There is no law and order in this city my dear
I felt guilty as I came here insearch of scientology.
What is that you can ask me and the crow is ready there
To answer each and every question in clear and loud voice
Alas, I am not there to opt for choice.
You are going and I am here to carry the burden of life
And to praise it here there is nobody.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Corporate Sector by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Bad neighbors, hasmukh amathalal
- Raining Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- LIFE, FRIENDS & EYES OF LOVE, Tom Zart
- Ode to my stalker, or: La Luna Bella, Joseph Green
- Bluebird Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Space Case File #3,657, Joseph Green
- A Nod to Issa Kobayashi, Arguably my Fav.., Joseph Green
- No one shall, hasmukh amathalal
- Receiving A Post Card, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- my bike is somewhere floating down the m.., Mandolyn Davidson