Where are you going my dear
Profit and loss are the only Budget of the corporate sector.
Who is there to recognised you my dear and
To give value no body is there to deliver life clue.
Life is not cricket pitch my dear where you can bat
And acquired four and six and what is the use of
My poem where common pleople not get a chance to mix.
There is no law and order in this city my dear
I felt guilty as I came here insearch of scientology.
What is that you can ask me and the crow is ready there
To answer each and every question in clear and loud voice
Alas, I am not there to opt for choice.
You are going and I am here to carry the burden of life
And to praise it here there is nobody.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Corporate Sector by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Not A Conqueror, Toheeb Tiamiyu
- Ara Oko, Tosin Abegunde
- Yes, it is my death, gajanan mishra
- I wish I could, Gouda Moon
- SEEKING YOU.., kunjubi varghese
- NOSTALGIC MEANDERINGS...., kunjubi varghese
- Strangers, brian naugher
- INVITATION.., kunjubi varghese
- SPLENDOURS OF LOVE, kunjubi varghese
- What Is, Is What's Done, Katherine Nordhaus
Poem of the Day
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- November, Thomas Hood
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Friendship, Kennedy Phadima
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)