No body is there to serve the people.
Are the common people not necessary?
Are the common people burden of the state?
The act the law the rules the regulation
Are of no use for the common people.
The common people are in no way
connected with the main stream of the state.
Corruption rampant everywhere
No body bother about anything
No body bother about the state.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Corruption rampant by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Ballistic Word Images, Terence G. Craddock
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI