The cosmic prophecy has been fulfilled,
A fragmented world unable to rebuild.
universal flame has been extinguished,
now you find your soul has diminished.
annihilation of all existence and being,
Nothingness enveloping all I am seeing.
Emanating from the center is a piercing light,
Signaling the beginning of the eternal night.
Time to sail away on the nebulous ship,
Embarking on my perennial mind trip.
Never leaving but always returning,
wish I could stop this world from burning.
jon groff's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cosmic Apocalypse by jon groff )
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis