Such as our planets,
revolve around the sun;
My love and dreams,
revolve around someone.
Do you ever see the twinkling-stars,
in the Milky-Way;
They are playing hide and seek,
just like we used to play.
She was looking more charming,
when surrounded by other girls;
Amongst them she looked like,
the brightest star Sirius.
Once my life was happy,
and colourful like Saturn's rings;
Now I become dis-attended,
to the all happenings.
In the starry nights,
everyone can see the shooting-stars;
Once those were the countless,
wishes of my heart.
But hadn't much energy,
to reach such a high;
those return from the sky.
Majid Zubedi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cosmos. by Majid Zubedi )
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi
- Fever power, hasmukh amathalal
- Inside a tomb, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sithandwa sami sokuqala, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngimbonile ufikile uhambile, senzokhaya umhayi