Such as our planets,
revolve around the sun;
My love and dreams,
revolve around someone.
Do you ever see the twinkling-stars,
in the Milky-Way;
They are playing hide and seek,
just like we used to play.
She was looking more charming,
when surrounded by other girls;
Amongst them she looked like,
the brightest star Sirius.
Once my life was happy,
and colourful like Saturn's rings;
Now I become dis-attended,
to the all happenings.
In the starry nights,
everyone can see the shooting-stars;
Once those were the countless,
wishes of my heart.
But hadn't much energy,
to reach such a high;
those return from the sky.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cosmos. by Majid Zubedi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Morning and morning, gajanan mishra
- You Will Wake Up In The Garden, Ismim Putera
- Prime Truth - 18, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 17, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fear and Fright, Ismim Putera
- A Thousand Faces, Cheyenne Doss
- "...from neck to nuts", Jeff Gangwer
- They Have Been Sleeping in the War Zone, Ismim Putera
- Soul, Joseph Narusiewicz
- On mission, hasmukh amathalal