Majid Zubedi Poems
- A Poet. A poet, never developed in a day, It's a continuous...
- One-Sided Love Yet I have not become, your center of ...
- Fire... Last year, we were together; today I sit where, ...
- A Little Poetess. She is looking beautiful, in her pink ...
- My Cousin. I'm walking under the trees, And recall my ...
- Jasmines Or You.? Cherie! May I give to jasmines, your name? ...
- Layla. Layla, was the name of a girl; Who was a ...
Thanks for visiting my home page.
I have been writing prose and poetry, for many years, and wrote my first poem, in my mid-teens.I always tried to write in a simple composition.
I have written nearly twenty songs plus more than hundred poems, many of them are published in various periodicals.But during the last two decades, I've not written a single verse.
After joining of this forum, I realized and want to express my feelings in Christopher Logue's words, that the more good poetry I read, the further I learn I am behind.
I fond of the ancient Greek civilization and inspired by their philosophers, so I've chosen the profile of Socrates, to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Majid Zubedi
A poet, never developed in a day,
It's a continuous journey through the burning path;
But he never compromises with hypocrisy,
And fights against the lie till his death.
His dreams never chasing to material success,
He is the person, whom you can not deal;
Poetry is deep emotions and comes naturally,
And a poet only writes, what he feels.
Poetry is not magic and he is not wizard,
But where the sun can not, a poet can reach;
Verses can melt the arctic like hearts,
Poetry is something, no one can teach.
He sees everything through his ...