Majid Zubedi Poems
- One-Sided Love Yet I have not become, your center of ...
- A Poet. A poet, never developed in a day, It's a continuous...
- My Cousin. I'm walking under the trees, And recall my ...
- Fire... Last year, we were together; today I sit where, ...
- A Little Poetess. She is looking beautiful, in her pink ...
- Jasmines Or You.? Cherie! May I give to jasmines, your name? ...
- Layla. Layla, was the name of a girl; Who was a ...
Thanks for visiting my home page.
I have been writing prose and poetry, for many years, and wrote my first poem, in my mid-teens.I always tried to write in a simple composition.
I have written nearly twenty songs plus more than hundred poems, many of them are published in various periodicals.But during the last two decades, I've not written a single verse.
After joining of this forum, I realized and want to express my feelings in Christopher Logue's words, that the more good poetry I read, the further I learn I am behind.
I fond of the ancient Greek civilization and inspired by their philosophers, so I've chosen the profile of Socrates, to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Majid Zubedi
Yet I have not become, your center of attraction;
Though you've got the place of my all affection.
How hard I've tried, but you do not recognize;
My destiny maybe hopelessness, now I realize.
At your heart's door, why did I knock?
I have wounded my head against the rock.
From my side maybe Cupid forgets to throw;
But I'm bathing in blood by your side's arrow.
I have to see, how many times do you ignore?
I still waiting outside, when you slammed the door.
As one-sided love, my tenderness will be known;
During conversation if you do not mind the tone.