I am counting days
I am not sure though
What is a day.
I am with You, my dear,
Though I know not,
And I am not sure,
Who You are and where You are.
I have my own mouth
But I am not able to
Utter a single word
Without Your help, my dear,
And I am ignorant all about You
I am here though in You
And You are in me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Counting Days by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar
- I don't know what to think of it, shubham sutar
- you lives in me, shubham sutar