Courage to say
I have not work hard.
This is below my dignity.
I accept my defeat.
I myself is totally failure.
Courage to see.
Go through incomplete job.
Unlawful activity, ignore them.
Hunger and poverty across universe.
Blood of solder during war.
Courage to act.
Hospitalization of injured person.
Fruits of development to the needy people.
Completing precise task/work in time.
Justice to every citizen of country
Courage to stand firm.
I will remain honest.
Honesty to see unlawful activity under control.
Control to coordinate to get desire result in time.
Rewarding hard work and honesty.
I will firmly stand by principle.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Courage by ajay srivastava )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Little Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- Exploring Inner Oceans, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Little Song About The Foot, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Little Song About Night Moscow, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Little Tin Soldier Of My Son, Bulat Okudzhava
- Flowers stay with me, S.D. TIWARI
- I Fancied The Muse, Bulat Okudzhava
- Involved In Earthly Zeal, Bulat Okudzhava
- We are stupidly bold!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Sword of silver, S.D. TIWARI