Courage to say
I have not work hard.
This is below my dignity.
I accept my defeat.
I myself is totally failure.
Courage to see.
Go through incomplete job.
Unlawful activity, ignore them.
Hunger and poverty across universe.
Blood of solder during war.
Courage to act.
Hospitalization of injured person.
Fruits of development to the needy people.
Completing precise task/work in time.
Justice to every citizen of country
Courage to stand firm.
I will remain honest.
Honesty to see unlawful activity under control.
Control to coordinate to get desire result in time.
Rewarding hard work and honesty.
I will firmly stand by principle.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Courage by ajay srivastava )
- To Kiss What You Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Beauty of words....., Anupa Subramanian
- The Strangers, Peter Jay Shippy
- Alive, Alesia Leach
- Pack, Aparna Chatterjee
- Love That Lasts, Michael McParland
- My Eyes Will Always See, Edward Kofi Louis
- Enchantment, Peter Jay Shippy
- You've Opened Wide Your Mouths!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Think City, Chukwuemeka Okonkwo
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)