Courage And Will
When you walk through the desert night, without any hope at
sight, but that small piece of it inside your heart.
When you face your strongest fears, your knees shaking but you still
scream; ''Come on if you please! ! ! ''
When you live your life for everything except yourself
and still fight to protect your dreams...
When all your dreams have been shattered and gone,
yet you rise and start a new one...
When you dare to love with all your heart..,
whether the princess or a small bird in your backyard..,
Then, you will be free to roam this life with Courage and Will
none can match.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Courage And Will by David Pyrs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira