Courage And Will
When you walk through the desert night, without any hope at
sight, but that small piece of it inside your heart.
When you face your strongest fears, your knees shaking but you still
scream; ''Come on if you please! ! ! ''
When you live your life for everything except yourself
and still fight to protect your dreams...
When all your dreams have been shattered and gone,
yet you rise and start a new one...
When you dare to love with all your heart..,
whether the princess or a small bird in your backyard..,
Then, you will be free to roam this life with Courage and Will
none can match.
David Pyrs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Courage And Will by David Pyrs )
- باسم الرب أفتتح القصيدة, سي محند
- Can You?, Aparna Chatterjee
- نحن الآن في القرن الرابع عشر, سي محند
- My Labour and Thy Favour, Aftab Alam
- I am Young, Aftab Alam
- My Breakfast, Tony Adah
- Idiotic bribery, SALINI NAIR
- Imaginational Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- SONS WHO SILENTLY CHANGE HISTORY, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- FRAGRANCE, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Television, Roald Dahl
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 July 1793 – 20 May 1864)