Cowboy hat baseball cap
He wore a baseball cap,
She wore a cowboy hat.
Could a cowboy hat and baseball cap meet?
Can a baseball cap and a cowboy hat be happy?
The Cowboy hat casts a shadow,
Passing upon the face shading her beauty.
The baseball cap hinders no light,
The beard’s stubble is grizzly a window within.
It remains a question,
The guttural answer lays secret.
As will it will the brims interfer.
mark glaser's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cowboy hat baseball cap by mark glaser )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Mistletoe, Walter de la Mare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Strange Foods: Oatmeal Omelet, Kim Barney
- Not a Real Poem 2, Kim Barney
- A Christmas with Simplicity, Akhtar Jawad
- Mangos and Monkeys, Kim Barney
- Mack, Kim Barney
- Who Told You That?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Two Friends, Kim Barney
- Happy Birthday, Jesus!, Mitta Xinindlu
- Paint my Souls, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- Logic in Rhyme 5, Kim Barney