Am I truly crazy?
What is crazy to you...
Is crazy ripping your hair out
Or screaming in an empty room?
Or is crazy daydreaming and...
Falling for you..
Am I truly crazy..
head over heels for you?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crazy by Cat Ducat )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate