Crazy In Love
Chasing after you,
for time and time again
Watching all your moves,
keep asking myself when.
Every night and day,
You're my only thought.
I think it's time to say,
what in my heart is caught?
I never imagined it to happen,
until it actually came.
My head wants to burst open,
from all the thoughts in my brain.
A desire so irresistible.
A fire in my heart,
much to bearable.
This may be just a poem,
but it shows how I feel.
In every blood cell and bone,
an this love be real?
Maybe now you're laughing,
Maybe you feel the same.
Either way I wouldn't know,
if all is just a game.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crazy In Love by Loraine Lotter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam