Crazy In Love
Chasing after you,
for time and time again
Watching all your moves,
keep asking myself when.
Every night and day,
You're my only thought.
I think it's time to say,
what in my heart is caught?
I never imagined it to happen,
until it actually came.
My head wants to burst open,
from all the thoughts in my brain.
A desire so irresistible.
A fire in my heart,
much to bearable.
This may be just a poem,
but it shows how I feel.
In every blood cell and bone,
an this love be real?
Maybe now you're laughing,
Maybe you feel the same.
Either way I wouldn't know,
if all is just a game.
Loraine Lotter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crazy In Love by Loraine Lotter )
- Right Now, Michael McParland
- Little Mosque, Mohja Kahf
- The creative grit.., Laxman Rao
- Like A Gentle Rain, Spiritwind Wood
- The paradox of becoming a Man, Nancy Handabile
- Quran, The Ways of Ascent, Mohja Kahf
- 'My Persuasion' Over 'Her Coyness'., Prabhat Priyadarshi
- rain, Erin Daly
- I Hope, Michael McParland
- Holding Fatima in the Light, Mohja Kahf
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
James Whitcomb Riley
(7 October 1849 - 22 July 1916)
Edgar Lee Masters
(23 August 1868 – 5 March 1950)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Victor Marie Hugo
(26 February 1802 – 22 May 1885)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)