Two creaky crocks slept upon a creaky bed
when 'Are you asleep my love? , ' one of them said.
Then rolled over holding him in her embrace
and he lay there gazing upon her lovely face.
They were aroused and passion started to soar
and that old bed began to creak even more.
Creak, creak, creak, the loud creaking rhythm increased
and it only stopped when their love making ceased.
See also 4-poster bed
Yor Nella's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
to celebrate our 43rd anniversary.
We slept in a very creaky bed
and my wife woke me up at 2: 00am! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Comments about this poem (Creaky Bed by Yor Nella )
- A Rainbow holder, Antonio Liao
- The Marketplace, Tony Adah
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal