Look at you, your fat wet eyes,
Gleaming through a thousand lies.
Poking onward, never thinking,
Though he's awkward, dumb, and stinking.
Like a moldy, stupid rat,
You carry on, though he's just spat
Right on your toes, you brainless,
Mechanical, cruel, painless,
Mindless human being!
What's it take to start you seeing?
What's it take to jog your thinking?
You're crushed like a dog,
Dead on the tracks,
40 virgins =
Go stick your stacks.
Leon Agnew's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crushed by Leon Agnew )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Far, Brandt Nightingale
- Have You Loved An Angel?, Ronald Chapman
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay
- Small welcome thoughts of mine through t.., binod bastola
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay
- Bırak Unutulsun, Deniz Atay