he says he likes to cry when
everyone is asleep when no one hears his sound
of grief anymore
he wants to keep this grief alone
thinking that no one understands anyway
no one wants a sorrow that will be shared
or a grief to be feasted upon
sometimes he says he cries when he is bathing
under a cold shower to cool his eyes
to appease his heart and when he steps out
of the bathroom
when someone notices how red his eyes are
he tells them that his shampoo has caused it all
Poet Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.