Alon Calinao Dy
I feel so lonely
Promise me you'll stay
I sing for you a love song
In my crying piano.
I want you here beside me
But you've left me alone
Now I'm crying for a very long
And playing a piano makes me strong.
How I wish I could turn back time
Just you and me like we used to be
But now I only dream for it to come true;
A dream that's gone every morning
I wish you are here by my side
I could play a happy love song
Or I could sing your favorite song.
But please, darling, come home...
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crying Piano by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THAT UGLY GENOCIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Parallel Cathedral, Tom Sleigh
- Pleasant fruit, gajanan mishra
- Prime Truth - 28, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- The Offer, claudia Battams
- Down Side Stream, George Egba
- Start fighting, gajanan mishra
- The Palentine Plight! ! !, Samudeen M.A. Ilimu
- Sky for Stained Bandages, Fritz Ward
- Ice-house, gajanan mishra