Cul-De-Sac; The Unrecommended Path
That path is a slippery path.
Spirogyra carpets the path.
Spikes Ain’t on the path
Nor bumps on the path.
Spirogyra threatens the path
Though green it makes the path
Thou mayest not cross the path.
Fall thou canst rise off the path.
Don’t tread on such a path.
It is too rough a path.
No one sweeps the path.
What a dirty path?
Stinks she the path.
MAHAMMA ADRIANNE's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cul-De-Sac; The Unrecommended Path by MAHAMMA ADRIANNE )
- Saying Goodbye to Very Young Children, John Updike
- In Extremis, John Updike
- Earth's Period, Arno Le Roux
- Details on attack, Nassy Fesharaki
- Epigram—Thanks for a National Victory, Robert Burns
- Dog's Death, John Updike
- Verses on a Parting Kiss, Robert Burns
- Yon Wild Mossy Mountains, Robert Burns
- Epigram on an Innkeeper ("The Marqu.., Robert Burns
- On Chloris being ill, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1924 - 2000)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)