Cul-De-Sac; The Unrecommended Path
That path is a slippery path.
Spirogyra carpets the path.
Spikes Ain’t on the path
Nor bumps on the path.
Spirogyra threatens the path
Though green it makes the path
Thou mayest not cross the path.
Fall thou canst rise off the path.
Don’t tread on such a path.
It is too rough a path.
No one sweeps the path.
What a dirty path?
Stinks she the path.
MAHAMMA ADRIANNE's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cul-De-Sac; The Unrecommended Path by MAHAMMA ADRIANNE )
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Michael P. McParland
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(4 November 1771 – 30 April 1854)
- Mark Strand
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Universal Gift, Sandra Feldman
Poem of the Day
- Infinite Love, Ifthekar Ifthi
- Christmas Tale, Gergana Teofilova
- None Sweeter, Michael P. McParland
- Not Yet Slept, Michael P. McParland
- No Other, Michael P. McParland
- Blue Hope, maryline vautravers
- No More Yelling, Michael P. McParland
- No Greater Love, Michael P. McParland
- Nightlife, Michael P. McParland
- Never Ending, Michael P. McParland