Cycle of My Life
The Cycle of My Life
The Cycle of my Life
January fifth was the month I lost my wife
February brings Valentines Day
A gift with love I did say.
April seventh is our Anniversary
The month and day she married me.
April brings Easter Sunday
May brings Mother’s Day.
October thirty first is Halloween
When kids would dress in costumes to be seen.
November brings Thanksgiving and is the fourth Thursday
December eighteen is my wife’s birthday.
December twenty fifth is Christmas Day
It was my wife’s favorite holiday.
January first is New Years
Just another day of maybe no tears.
It starts all over again my cycle of life
Over and over again the pain without my wife.
Michael Gelb's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cycle of My Life by Michael Gelb )
- आबौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Death's Breath, Justin Reamer
- MOTHER, Pankti Vadalia
- Dead Brother's Note to Our Dad, Donal Mahoney
- Uncertainty, Justin Reamer
- Silent Tears, Justin Reamer
- Zur Wiederkehr meines Todes, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We shall overcome someday...for Ferguson.., Chenou Liu
- Partnership, gajanan mishra
- The Hydrangea, Justin Reamer
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)