Daddy's little girl.
He's walked out the door,
How could he do this,
To his little girl,
The day before her birthday,
What a diserpointment,
Writing this poem brings tears to my eyes,
I hate looking back on the horrible day,
The day he left for 5 years,
Without talking or writting to us! ! !
Jess Cox's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Daddy's little girl. by Jess Cox )
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Remembering Love, Ron Baratono
- Narcissus, Naveed Khalid