shape -hairy. and lipstick -dark. clasps the head of our light to kiss.
dark water - passionate. trembling in the
touch of that light in the black.
songs. and laughters.
the tune of our songs
getting inside your laughter.
shape. and darkness.
light in its shoes - the dance
coming to the floor.
come, lets go!
better we go!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dance by anupam mukhopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI