shape -hairy. and lipstick -dark. clasps the head of our light to kiss.
dark water - passionate. trembling in the
touch of that light in the black.
songs. and laughters.
the tune of our songs
getting inside your laughter.
shape. and darkness.
light in its shoes - the dance
coming to the floor.
come, lets go!
better we go!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dance by anupam mukhopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Down, sEaN nOrTh
- In Just One Week They Said That You Were.., mary douglas
- Bible Thumpers and Fuzzy Bumpers, Monk E. Biz
- The Greatness of Ascetics(Section 3 of T.., rajendran muthiah
- It came like a storm, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- please don't take her, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Car Lights (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Expression Eruption: Alcohol, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Death please came and take me, tsholofelo phakathi
- The Ph.D. Guide & The Girl Scholar (A Lo.., Bijay Kant Dubey