John G. Nelson
dance me to love
Dance me to the end of love,
hear the sound of violet plays,
make me feel, make me sweet.
hold me like a singing harp.
Bend me to the sweet melody,
Like a flower bends in the wind.
Sense the trumpet makes it calls,
Taste it rhythm, when it echoes.
Sway me to a Spanish guitar.
Make me smile, make me laugh.
Kiss me as a clarinet on your lips.
Feed me the vibes of kettledrum.
Enrich me on the dance floor,
with mighty sound of sweet beats.
Sing me soft; say my name sweet.
Make me dance in the moonlight.
Sing your beauty, sing your love.
Please me with your glorious eyes,
Make your love kind, how smooth,
Teach me your secret, kiss my lips.
John G. Nelson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (dance me to love by John G. Nelson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I love you to the moon and back, Petai Jirakongpipat
- jewel in crown of hell, ademola oluwabusayo
- prostitution, ademola oluwabusayo
- A Young Girl Is A Source of Inspiration,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- nose dive, jerome moore
- a piece of apple browning and skin peeli.., jerome moore
- Wounded Roses Sing by I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- to woo, Zmz Gbzn
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz