John G. Nelson
! ! who dare to save me
The love of a woman is killing me.
My heart is inflamed, it is craving.
poisoned by a potion of sweet love,
and blinded by sweet lips & kisses,
who dare to save me?
I’m entraped in a cave, deep under,
Entangle in webs of sweet influence
Of love which lay snares & beams.
I Baffled love, I do not comprehend,
rustling in its memories & mysteries..
My heart rises for the unknown.
Something deepen then the ocean
And as Stronger as first love, that
caged my mind in the wilderness,
Cloud me with doubts day & night.
How I wish to undo these spells
Unlock my heart from these bondages.
And how strong, these radiance of love,
And how mighty those glorous eyes.
Who dare to save me?
John G. Nelson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! who dare to save me by John G. Nelson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland