John G. Nelson
! ! who dare to save me
The love of a woman is killing me.
My heart is inflamed, it is craving.
poisoned by a potion of sweet love,
and blinded by sweet lips & kisses,
who dare to save me?
I’m entraped in a cave, deep under,
Entangle in webs of sweet influence
Of love which lay snares & beams.
I Baffled love, I do not comprehend,
rustling in its memories & mysteries..
My heart rises for the unknown.
Something deepen then the ocean
And as Stronger as first love, that
caged my mind in the wilderness,
Cloud me with doubts day & night.
How I wish to undo these spells
Unlock my heart from these bondages.
And how strong, these radiance of love,
And how mighty those glorous eyes.
Who dare to save me?
John G. Nelson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! who dare to save me by John G. Nelson )
- White Wings, Afit Riawan
- सोदोब, Ronjoy Brahma
- What Should I Comment?, Pintu Mahakul
- The Day Of Armageddon, Sir Toby
- जिउआ सानसे समायना, Ronjoy Brahma
- Shadow Girl, Leslie Philibert
- Dear Life, Mark Webster
- Art, Mark Webster
- Being satisfied I am happy, gajanan mishra
- Humanity's Supposed Lament, Shalom Freedman
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- When You Are Old, William Butler Yeats
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)