! ! ! Dancing
With lips and fingers and skin
Tasting, touching and feeling
With tongue rolling in the wet longing
Silent cry, pleading
Agonized shiver seeking release
Of holding back to get to higher heights,
Reaching firm the nape
Wrapping legs around the hips
Reaching for each other's soul
Searching. Seeking. Wanting
Feeding the echoes of glory
Til ultimate unity entangled in rhymes
Squeeze me tight
Faster now, urging on and on.
Dancing in pleasure's rhythm
Lips locked and sealed, embracing.
Entwined, lurking in bliss of screaming wants!
Wanting More. More..Please. More.
To stop this ragged breathing
Hands holding, entwining
To stop this trembling body
Gasping breaths so warm and teasing
She says, never stop
Joined bodies in unison moving.
Screaming like no one cares to listen
Perspiring. Slipping. Sliding. Slurping
Spurting spirits release the final dance
Pounding hearts now the only sound
That join heavy blissful breathing
Holding on in embrace so tight
Hoping the next one comes
When morrow's warmed by the sun.
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (! ! ! Dancing by Inner Whispers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Colors Of The Rainbow, Anthony Daniels
- Hiccup, binod bastola
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas