Dancing To Ambitions
Ballet shoes strike the wooden floor, slipping in and out like a mop swiping away boredom
Dancers pirouette around continuously as they watch their perfect world spin in the most interesting ways
They step on and off point clattering the deadness of the still floorboards
It’s my dream, my future…
I will dance until my bones bend the opposite way and break this life
I will fight off every harsh word coming from anyone stupid enough to judge for what is right
I’ll hold on to every last speck of talent, and I won’t let a damn thing get me gliding down to the useless depts of failure
I will fight for my life lasting ambitions...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dancing To Ambitions by Hannah Hebditch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...