Okonkwo Osamedua. Allen
Dancing With The Butterfly
Have you ever seen a butterfly
Sweet, lively and colored bright
That dazzles the day and make the sun shy
With its gentle and gaily flight
Which to every petal pilgrimage
Kissing buds from page to page
And folding its wings momentarily to pray
Blessing the Lord for such a lovely day
Have you seen still, fairer than a sprite
A blessed one in her sweet delight
Whose bold smile will make the sun blush
And flowers musing all day, 'O what a rush! '
There, i see her dancing with a butterfly
Spraying beauty as they merry by and by! !
Okonkwo Osamedua. Allen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dancing With The Butterfly by Okonkwo Osamedua. Allen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...