Darkness And Light
When dark and light collide,
everyone begins to take a side.
Some say dark and some say light,
I for one think they're both right.
Without darkness the world would be too bright,
and without light the world would be without sight.
Although there is s lot to lose,
I wouldn't hesitate to choose,
Because even though we wouldn't see,
there are some things in the world best left unseen.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Darkness And Light by Ivory Strife )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hermit, Neela Nath
- Drink Me In, Susan Lacovara
- Rainbowing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To stop myself from; running to you, Mark Heathcote
- Legitimate Company Goes Boom Bust Dust, Terence G. Craddock
- With least humanity, hasmukh amathalal
- Precisely In Love, Edgar Andrade Baguio
- Small Investors Naive Get Burned, Terence G. Craddock
- Ssshhh-e Does It!, Edgar Andrade Baguio
- Oh Death, Tony Adah