Darkness And Light
When dark and light collide,
everyone begins to take a side.
Some say dark and some say light,
I for one think they're both right.
Without darkness the world would be too bright,
and without light the world would be without sight.
Although there is s lot to lose,
I wouldn't hesitate to choose,
Because even though we wouldn't see,
there are some things in the world best left unseen.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Darkness And Light by Ivory Strife )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker