Darkness And Light
When dark and light collide,
everyone begins to take a side.
Some say dark and some say light,
I for one think they're both right.
Without darkness the world would be too bright,
and without light the world would be without sight.
Although there is s lot to lose,
I wouldn't hesitate to choose,
Because even though we wouldn't see,
there are some things in the world best left unseen.
Ivory Strife's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Darkness And Light by Ivory Strife )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- You Are My Life, Radha; You Are My Heart.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Another Poem About That Sean Guy, Katty Briones
- Sean, Katty Briones
- The Bath Tub is Optional, Deborah DeNicola
- Moments When I Think I Still Love You, Katty Briones
- Paper Fan, Deborah DeNicola
- Librarians, Bijay Kant Dubey
- This Morning From the Porch, Deborah DeNicola
- Gauguin's Red, Deborah DeNicola
- Coffee After Dark, Michael Mira