I do not hate you,
I just hate the things you do.
I hate the way you say my name,
I hate the way you give me all the blame.
I hate how you lie straight to my face,
I hate how impossible you are to replace.
I hate that you never even try,
I hate how you never cry.
I hate how you never show emotion,
I hate that your eyes look just like the ocean.
I hate how you left,
I hate how when it cane to my heart, you committed theft.
I hate how you never bothered to say goodbye,
I hate how you never answered why.
I hate how I don't hate you.
In fact I think I,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hate You by Ivory Strife )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal