I do not hate you,
I just hate the things you do.
I hate the way you say my name,
I hate the way you give me all the blame.
I hate how you lie straight to my face,
I hate how impossible you are to replace.
I hate that you never even try,
I hate how you never cry.
I hate how you never show emotion,
I hate that your eyes look just like the ocean.
I hate how you left,
I hate how when it cane to my heart, you committed theft.
I hate how you never bothered to say goodbye,
I hate how you never answered why.
I hate how I don't hate you.
In fact I think I,
Ivory Strife's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hate You by Ivory Strife )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 February 1970-)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Carpe Diem, Naveed Khalid
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Tumhe main Peyar Nehi de, Kumar Vishwas
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Main To Jhonka Hu Hava Ka Ura Le Jaunga, Kumar Vishwas
Poem of the Day
- You Never Know, Ifthekar Ifthi
- The Real Fruit, Nash Thomas
- Promise And Possibility, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Poem N10, Kristian Djordjanov
- Poem N9, Kristian Djordjanov
- Misunderstood, LLDr. Gyd
- Poem N8, Kristian Djordjanov
- Poem N7, Kristian Djordjanov
- Twilight of Love, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Poem N6, Kristian Djordjanov