Is It Poetry
Intolerance that ugly face
when most they look into mirrors
and with there eye's
open up dripping and stand on the dark side
Whet, phat and humid most sing in the grass
green and brown at the edge
of the lips and see.
Tasting the blunt tag at the base of the moon
and for once in week's or hot fevered months
washing away in the flood
that came when she did.
As the cliffs edge.
When she steps up with what
In the blink of one eye she pushes,
then pushed below out
to the edge of where it is taned, where it stops.
At the tip the edge of the top of the world
where your at the windows edge.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Darkness Falling by Is It Poetry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
Poem of the Day
- Not necessarily, hasmukh amathalal
- I embrace my pen, gajanan mishra
- Loveless Love, Paul Hartal
- But vicinty, hasmukh amathalal
- Past Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Still Small Voice, Leong Ming Loong
- Gap and divide, hasmukh amathalal
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Mulugkhw..., Swrji Basumatary
- Being Entertained By Nature, RoseAnn V. Shawiak