Darling Mother! - By Kitty Cotton 10 Years Old.
A poem written by my great niece, Kitty Cotton, who is 10 years old, for her Mother on Mother’s Day.
You care and love me with all your soul,
You feed me even though I can be a messy pup!
I love you so much,
Your love and sympathy is all I ask for.
But on that special day I’m going to give you
No, not chocolates or flowers,
No, not make-up and bag,
Something more important, something you gave me
and I’m giving back.
It is my love and sympathy.
Love you lots
Tuns of love, your daughter
Ernestine Northover's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Darling Mother! - By Kitty Cotton 10 Years Old. by Ernestine Northover )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Joyce, Roger A. Rose
- Miriam's danse, Dimitri Khokhlov
- The harp players, Mark Heathcote
- Heil Britannia, Francie Lynch
- The Clouds Out Of An Aeroplane Window, Sambanath Denis
- I'm no less, Nassy Fesharaki
- On Looking Out The Window Of An Airoplane, Sambanath Denis
- Mosaic of Love And Legends By Onkar Nath.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Psalm 067, Forrest Hainline
- Who Will They Put In Charge of Vanishing.., mary douglas