Darwin's Theory(science or fairy-tale)
It is a gradual and a slow process.
From one species another egress.
Species can change and reshape.
They say humans came from ape.
But when I look at fossil records.
With facts theory doesn't accord.
Darwin's theory appears unsound.
Intermediate forms are not found.
Instead each species abruptly arise.
Remains constant in shape and size.
Question is how species change?
Science matches fairy-tale, strange!
Little frog was kissed by a dame.
A handsome prince frog became.
Theory like some old magical tale.
Should I call it science or fairy-tale.
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Darwin's Theory(science or fairy-tale) by Md. Asadullah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz
- Know the Depth of the Forest~~~, Monk E. Biz
- An Inexplicable Gift!, Monk E. Biz
- It is shame, gajanan mishra