Darwin's Theory(science or fairy-tale)
It is a gradual and a slow process.
From one species another egress.
Species can change and reshape.
They say humans came from ape.
But when I look at fossil records.
With facts theory doesn't accord.
Darwin's theory appears unsound.
Intermediate forms are not found.
Instead each species abruptly arise.
Remains constant in shape and size.
Question is how species change?
Science matches fairy-tale, strange!
Little frog was kissed by a dame.
A handsome prince frog became.
Theory like some old magical tale.
Should I call it science or fairy-tale.
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Darwin's Theory(science or fairy-tale) by Md. Asadullah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Gown Of Dust, Rex mayor Ubini
- Dear God, Tara Stano
- Importance Of Nothing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- falling dead, Afrodita Alkline
- Monsoon Showers, Jaipal Singh
- My legs and my hands, gajanan mishra
- Perfectly Imperfect Poetry, Marvin Brato Sr
- Hands Thrown Up, I Am Krakatoa
- The truth about lies, kelvin alexander
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline