Day Trip 1
Woke up this morning
Where shall we go? What shall we do?
Let’s go to Fortescue!
Have a day of fun in the sun
Give the dogs a good run
Should cut the grass
More fun to collect sea glass
The day was exciting
In spite of green heads biting
While the RE market doses
We’ll take time to “smell the roses”
Nancy Chambers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Day Trip 1 by Nancy Chambers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Autistic Land (Sonnet), Maria Magdalena Biela
- Love is love....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ode, Morgan Michaels
- Milk, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A ROBBER'S UGLY ORDEALS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To meet each other, Tiku akp
- Maintain That Level Of Decorum, Ronell Warren Alman
- Hunter, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Sun Rise -The Hope, Aftab Alam
- The Road, Ruth Manning-Sanders