Days Are Long, Nights Are Slow
Not a day goes by without me thinking of you,
Your name I speak it's like a taboo.
The days are long and seem to take eternity,
The slow nights are the ones I long for security.
They drag and take there time,
I wait any longer I would be a hostage like i've just commited a crime.
I look at the stars and think of your smile,
my heart longs for you its so fragile.
Tammie LilAimo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Days Are Long, Nights Are Slow by Tammie LilAimo )
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- Vietnam Sunset, Kyle Schlicher
- Standing On The Edge, Lilly Emery
- Underneath The Rock, Kyle Schlicher
- Neon Sign, Richard Provencher
- The Sex Offender, Is It Poetry