rains of bloom
your getting attached to the clumsy people
thyr binding cord
play upon sypathy of a stranger
hiding in the alleyways.
knife picket swords
calloused hands, directions of these roads.
he gets the call at midnight
lie awake, abet
tell the world of misery
hands of the stringer
sing the tune the birds can't sing
because its truthful, of sarrow lives
honest folk, not decieved by iron
the vampire blood, full moon tonight.
he's got a midnight stetson hat
a stare to ruffle flocks of eagles
have you ever loved a dead man?
life is worth living,
only when theres nothing to die for
ointment of the dead souls
she sits alone, to many sins to never be forgiven.
the angel's have drawing hands
fingers sticky like the pickpocket wrench
thyr beckoning for you to come
supplying you with dead man eyes.
united for love,
united for life
love the dead man,
only once you die.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dead Nightmare by rains of bloom )
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- Boy vs girl, Mark Heathcote
- remplaçable, Lubinda Lubinda
- Human Nature, Merton Lee
- Those Moments Of Weakness لحظات الضعف هذه, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Money (Cedi), Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Off the Rez, Smoky Hoss
- As an emigrant كمهاجر, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Two Little Boats, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- The Golden Swan, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- As a passer-bye, MOHAMMAD SKATI