Dealers In Death
Men in business suits,
Their soft tongues spoke like a true gentleman,
Drinking champagne with presidents and ministers,
But hidden behind these niceties,
Lies a psychopath,
dark eyed evils,
a lying scumbag!
Hidden, these dirty man's speech smells rotten..
Corrupted to the point of no return,
wallowing in it’s stench of death!
Murderous killers of millions of men and helpless women,
of innocent babies and children …
the old and sickly...
with absolutely no shame and remorse.
Wonder how long will the rest of humanity endure their horrible stench?
Their empire of lies and deceptions,
Their actions unlike that of others,
Worst than snakes and vipers,
Devils in human form,
They are dealers in death!
spiritual seeker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dealers In Death by spiritual seeker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Difference, hasmukh amathalal
- Own earth own life, gajanan mishra
- My Girl, Dasia Deas
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola