Dealers In Death
Men in business suits,
Their soft tongues spoke like a true gentleman,
Drinking champagne with presidents and ministers,
But hidden behind these niceties,
Lies a psychopath,
dark eyed evils,
a lying scumbag!
Hidden, these dirty man's speech smells rotten..
Corrupted to the point of no return,
wallowing in it’s stench of death!
Murderous killers of millions of men and helpless women,
of innocent babies and children …
the old and sickly...
with absolutely no shame and remorse.
Wonder how long will the rest of humanity endure their horrible stench?
Their empire of lies and deceptions,
Their actions unlike that of others,
Worst than snakes and vipers,
Devils in human form,
They are dealers in death!
spiritual seeker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dealers In Death by spiritual seeker )
- Part Of Nature, Edward Kofi Louis
- Hope, Khairul Ahsan
- Lawful And Right, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'La Zona 37', Edward Kofi Louis
- Falling Down, Edward Kofi Louis
- FIRST LOVE, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Hidden treasure of her beauty, ademola oluwabusayo
- जिउनि दाइरियाव,2010, Ronjoy Brahma
- not socially inclined, oskar hansen
- Goodwill To Men - Give Us Your Money, Pam Ayres
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)