Glen Martin Fitch
DEAR SIR OR MADAM
Here's my complaint and
I want your reply
I got this as a gift.
I never asked for it.
I know that I have used up
more than half,
which has me miffed.
I'm hooked on it,
but it's not all that good.
It doesn't keep.
It's cheap and yet so dear.
I'm not excited by it,
but I would not want
to give or lose it.
When I hear instructions multiply,
I wouldn't mind a thrill or
glimpse of bliss.
It seems so over-rated
I feel tricked.
But mostly I feel bored.
So tell me this:
can you replace
the years I've wasted or
what this product,
Glen Martin Fitch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DEAR SIR OR MADAM by Glen Martin Fitch )
- Transfer, Suresh Dogra
- The Time, Karunanidhy Shanmugam
- Our Promise, michael walkerjohn
- Future's Creed, michael walkerjohn
- Seven Bowls, michael walkerjohn
- Fear's Embrace, michael walkerjohn
- A Good Song, tolu ogundare
- The People Worry, michael walkerjohn
- Light Lost, michael walkerjohn
- Reflecting, Josh Terpening
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)