Death is among us, it surounds us, engulfs us.
It is not an allusion, there is no way to cheat it.
Death comes at anytime, in anyplace.
Bringing us tears, happiness, and loneliness.
Even in our sleep death stalks us.
We all will face death either now or later.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death by Shaylon Marie )
- She does, hasmukh amathalal
- Multi-dimensional; heavens?, Mark Heathcote
- Watch, ramesh rai
- You Know I Do, Michael McParland
- Drowning, Neela Nath
- Where to go, gajanan mishra
- This African Woman, Anthony Seyi Abiodun
- My sky is not clear and blue, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Salvation, gajanan mishra
- beef, it's what boys like, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)