A dream unfulfilled
A promise broken
A tear dropped
And a rose withered
Though we know that
Winter is around the corner
Yet its arrival
Always untold, always untold.
The eerie night won’t stop though
Neither will the spring
The shackles of life
And its unfathomable justices
Always unbroken, always unbroken.
A thorn prickled
A tear trickled
But not for a moment
Did spring stilled,
But one thing for a relief
The clouds above
Though in motion
But move along always
Till the seasons end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death by Smriti Gupta )
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Remembering Love, Ron Baratono
- Narcissus, Naveed Khalid