‘Death is an art.'
The surging waves in the sea
The deep steep valley
The poison poured by a friend
The long deep river in the heaven
The blood sucking lips of her
The moment I taste death
The moment I am in God.
Each soul relishes the taste of
The moment I am eternal.
Death is an art, I swear
Not all can do it well.
But a few enters the garden
Of death: joyous, carefree.
HABEEBURAHMAN Thaliyil's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (‘Death is an art.' by HABEEBURAHMAN Thaliyil )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- FAITH, GREED & INTEGRITY, Tom Zart
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Security Is A Pain, John deVries
- Simply Spoken Melting Crystals, Heather Burns
- There Was..., Aparna Chatterjee
- A Dream, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- I work to cure but think about sweet Swe.., Nyota Yasulwe
- Music, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Days Of Olokun, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The Lover, Ruth Manning-Sanders