Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
Death Is Felt
I feel like if death is near.
I fear it so much.
Swallowed in the darkness,
Pulled by my shadow.
With so much hurt.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death Is Felt by Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Walk, Rainer Maria Rilke
- Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue, Jennifer Alejandra
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- A proposal to wake up, none .....
- Dreams are All That Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Flowers By The Roadside, Maurice Rowlands
- You are born to be a poet, ramesh rai
- Beautiful flower, gajanan mishra
- A Fool, crystal ruth
- The Game, douglas scotney
- Cover Me With You, George Dee Vuy
- Loss In A Mirror, Naveed Akram
- Angelwalk 2, Mr. Spock