Death pt 2
Death, it comes to take you away like a thief in the night, it comes to take your soul away from civilizations.
Death likes to come and snatch your happiness away from you; it likes to take away your love ones and the ones that you care about.
Death is the devils best friend, death is just a way of saying of hi. There are many ways of telling death to back away but sometimes death comes and beat down your door to your soul and takes whatever it has left.
Natasha Ligons's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death pt 2 by Natasha Ligons )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- When You Are Old, William Butler Yeats
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)