Death pt 2
Death, it comes to take you away like a thief in the night, it comes to take your soul away from civilizations.
Death likes to come and snatch your happiness away from you; it likes to take away your love ones and the ones that you care about.
Death is the devils best friend, death is just a way of saying of hi. There are many ways of telling death to back away but sometimes death comes and beat down your door to your soul and takes whatever it has left.
Natasha Ligons's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death pt 2 by Natasha Ligons )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- cry me a creek, not a river, Mandolyn Davidson
- Their Light, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Who Are All These Girls?, LUVinThe NOW
- My Hill, Jack Meads
- i wore it out, Mandolyn Davidson
- do you love this?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Verbal Abuse Of Controlling People, Lilly Emery
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- missing the exit, Mandolyn Davidson