DEATH-WITH-DIGNITY EVENTUALLY... MAR 10TH,2013
DEATH WITH DIGNITY EVENTUALLY... Mar 10th,2013
Two American states already have death-with-dignity now,
But no miserable little province in Canada is allowed,
But eventually we will all have it and I hope I'm still alive,
But why is it such a struggle now, long before it arrives?
Maybe you think you won't need it and you will live forever,
But why are you so stupid though you think you are quite clever?
Why does Ottawa have a religion where appointees are sacred?
Sitting in the appointed Senate where their needs are catered?
We can't get rid of our present system that caters to appointees;
Ottawa is full of them like religious nuts on their knees,
These isolated aristocrats have their own private agenda,
Remember Sue Rodriguez and now listen to their propaganda.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DEATH-WITH-DIGNITY EVENTUALLY... MAR 10TH,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- It's an illusion, Gopikrishnan Nair