DEATH-WITH-DIGNITY PLEASE... MAR 8TH,2013
DEATH-WITH-DIGNITY PLEASE … Mar 8TH 2013
Those people who reach a hundred will be dead soon enough,
It's not their death; it's how it happens, that can be pretty rough,
So we need death-with-dignity, which the elites trend to avoid,
Banned by the church and the courts and we have no political guide.
And our pompous media moguls will not point the proper way,
They are bought by the politically correct in what they say,
Though no one has yet figured out a way to avoid his or her death,
And the Ottawa elites will not even let us think or plan it yet.
They told poor Sue Rodriguez that she could die when she tried,
Did these judges themselves, think that they would never die?
If Switzerland and Oregon and Washington have it; why not us?
Why are we so backward and why can't we cause a political fuss?
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DEATH-WITH-DIGNITY PLEASE... MAR 8TH,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- I don't sleep, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- First Visit to the Old Port, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta